We are seeking a strong web designer to join our existing team in Vienna.
IDEALLY YOU SHOULD ALREADY HAVE
- Working knowledge of HTML 5, CSS 3, ECMAScript 6, PHP 7 and MySQL
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with versioning systems (Git / Bitbucket)
- Good knowledge of LAMP environments
- Strong written and spoken English and German
- 2-3 years of work experience
- A valid Austrian work permit
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop with modern Web 2.0 front- and back-end technologies such as PHP 7, SQL, HTML5, CSS3, ECMAScript 6
- Implementing new features on our platform with security, performance, user experience and style in mind
- Fixing cross-browser issues, pro-actively testing your code in major browsers
- Sharing ideas and knowledge with other team members
- Ensuring high quality and standards compliant coding
This position can be Part Time or Full Time; Freelance is also an option. Primary workplace is our office in Vienna, however some work may be done remotely. Your main responsibilities as a web designer are the production, modification and maintenance of responsive web sites. This involves working closely with a mix of stakeholders, contractors and in-house team members.
We are looking for a mix of experience and value at an intermediate Level
WE’D BE EXTRA HAPPY IF YOU HAD
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Experience with React.js, Laravel
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- 2-3 years of experience developing web applications
- Understanding of life cycle management
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles and tight schedules
- Thrive for delivering quality products in a timely manner
- Excited about new and emerging web technologies
- An online portfolio. Resumes with links to your work highly appreciated
Bewerben Sie sich jetzt!
Zählen selbstständiges und eigenverantwortliches Arbeiten, sowie Flexibilität und Teamfähigkeit zu Ihren Stärken, freuen wir uns über die Zusendung Ihrer aussagekräftigen Bewerbungsunterlagen an firstname.lastname@example.org
The salary for this position starts at € 2.000,- and depends on your experience and qualification. This position pays according to current Kollektivvertrag in accordance with your specific classification. Overpaying is an option.